About Me

My photo
I have a very long name but most people just call me Emily or Cid. I'm a girl who loves to enjoy what life has to offer. I try to balance my life in everything. You'll see me go partying once in a while but you won't see me going to clubs every night. You'll also see me studying but you won't see my eyes strained from too much reading. Music is one thing I can't live without. When I love, I smile at the world but when I hate and I'm really sad, you'll see me ranting to my friends :P I cherish every person that comes my way and make the most of moments I get. :)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Midterms finally Over

After hours of cramming due to procrastination, midterms are finally over!!

I recieved the results on my midterm exam on Political Science. I was so surprised to get a 90! Yes I did study but not hard enough to get a 90! It feels really good. I'm just praying that my other tests will turn out at least 85 or higher!!

Now that midterms are over, I can start anew and do BETTER in my finals!!! :)

I can't wait to move to Southville! No more commuting, no more getting soaked feet due to the rain, and if I study in Southville, and higher chances of me bringing a car!!! Oh and did I say having guys around again? :)

No comments: