About Me

My photo
I have a very long name but most people just call me Emily or Cid. I'm a girl who loves to enjoy what life has to offer. I try to balance my life in everything. You'll see me go partying once in a while but you won't see me going to clubs every night. You'll also see me studying but you won't see my eyes strained from too much reading. Music is one thing I can't live without. When I love, I smile at the world but when I hate and I'm really sad, you'll see me ranting to my friends :P I cherish every person that comes my way and make the most of moments I get. :)

Monday, June 29, 2009

Singleness :)


SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE!!!!


I'm on the road to happiness I never thought possible! I thought being single would be a drag, but it's actually really satisfying. I can now breathe easily without having to worry too much! It is such a great feeling to know that I can stand on my own. What I love most about being single is being able to notice the love that surrounds me through friends and family. When I was in a relationship, I was very constricted with the love of my boyfriend. I somehow let slip the love I receieved from other people. Yes, I do miss my ex sometimes but if he and I were still together right now, I wouldn't be as happy as I am now because I'd end up worrying and missing him too much!

As of now, I am not ready to be in a relationship because I need some time to find myself again. I kind of lost myself in my past relationship because I was too caught in lurve of love. (Guys please understand!) I can't be with someone if I still have to pick the pieces back together right?

But once I do find myself, then that's when I can be in a relationship and love the next guy with all my heart. :)

It's funny because somehow it is fate that I find myself soon. Why? Because I will be....

GOING TO THAILAND THIS FRIDAY!!

I think travelling would be the best escape to everything and figure myself out in a totally different culture. I know it's ironic, but being someplace else makes me really think about what I want and who I want in my life. That's why whenever I travel, something about me changes for the better.

Anyway, I hope that everything turns out great!

-S :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Aww i'm happy that everything is going well for you. =) Take care & have fun in Thailand! =D