About Me

My photo
I have a very long name but most people just call me Emily or Cid. I'm a girl who loves to enjoy what life has to offer. I try to balance my life in everything. You'll see me go partying once in a while but you won't see me going to clubs every night. You'll also see me studying but you won't see my eyes strained from too much reading. Music is one thing I can't live without. When I love, I smile at the world but when I hate and I'm really sad, you'll see me ranting to my friends :P I cherish every person that comes my way and make the most of moments I get. :)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wait

This is a poem I made during a Filipino class because I was so fucking bored!

With each passing day
My heart feels like giving away
A love that could be so true
But I'm afraid to start anew
With someone who can possibly make me blue
I wish today could be the time
When I can finally call you mine
But our hearts will have to wait
So that we can have a love that will last
and not be out of date
When that time comes I'll be yours forever
If our hearts beat as one together
Then we can finally kiss under the rain
and dance under the stars
But till that day comes let us know each other more
And maybe, just maybe, I can be yours forevermore


*Hope you guys like it!! <3


No comments: