About Me

My photo
I have a very long name but most people just call me Emily or Cid. I'm a girl who loves to enjoy what life has to offer. I try to balance my life in everything. You'll see me go partying once in a while but you won't see me going to clubs every night. You'll also see me studying but you won't see my eyes strained from too much reading. Music is one thing I can't live without. When I love, I smile at the world but when I hate and I'm really sad, you'll see me ranting to my friends :P I cherish every person that comes my way and make the most of moments I get. :)

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dead But Alive

I can't believe I sank this low.

When I get home, all I have been doing when faced to my family is complaining. The underlying reason is because I'm not happy anymore. I feel like I'm forced to stay in Assumption even when I don't feel like being there anymore. I guess I'm not strong enough to get what I want because I love my family so much to the point that I give up my happiness for them.

I WISH I AM STRONG ENOUGH TO MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS.

But still, my family always gets to me. I can't believe love does this. But I guess they want what's best. Maybe in the long run this would benefit me. All I can do is sacrifice for what's best. I dunno if I'm doing the right thing, but I hope I end up happy in the future.

Do you also know that feeling when you feel so much emotion in yourself that you end up with a blank face? Then you suddenly just explode all your negative emotions? This is what I have been going thru all week. It's like a rut that isn't ending.

With the stress of school, it's just making my situation worse. I hope I find myself soon to be happy.

No comments: