About Me

My photo
I have a very long name but most people just call me Emily or Cid. I'm a girl who loves to enjoy what life has to offer. I try to balance my life in everything. You'll see me go partying once in a while but you won't see me going to clubs every night. You'll also see me studying but you won't see my eyes strained from too much reading. Music is one thing I can't live without. When I love, I smile at the world but when I hate and I'm really sad, you'll see me ranting to my friends :P I cherish every person that comes my way and make the most of moments I get. :)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

There Could Be A Spark There Somewhere

Do you know that feeling when a guy has feelings for you, and you can feel it, but he doesn't show it because he's too afraid or torpe??

Well that's what I have been feeling? It's odd because I chose to have deeper feelings for a torpe guy than a guy who has been showing me more effort.

I guess it's that feeling when you know a guy is torpe because he has real feelings for you than a guy who shows so much effort just for charm.

But somehow, even when you do feel the spark from a shy guy, it eventually goes away because we live in the real world and sometimes feeling something is not enough.

But I believe in the power of love, and maybe, just maybe, there could be a spark in there. :)

2 comments:

Marianne ΓΌ said...

Yiheeeeeee~ :) Don't worry I'll help you two out. He needs a nudge.. or a kick. XD

Cid Teves said...

Haha..I wonder what tactics you'll use Blair? I know you're usually good at this! XD